ADVERTISEMENT

+++++Official Ole Mis vs Boogs Game Thread++++++

effing miracle, we don’t deserve that... Jared was searching for a pull up 3 the second Chuma got that last rebound and then wasted the entire possession because he never got the ball when Chuma pushed

he’s killing us

Harper
Bryce
Danjel
Chuma
Ho Daddy.

Just do it and I can live with whatever happens.

HYG’s gotta play the best 3 minutes of the season right now

gotta finish every possession - offense and defense

they haven’t shown anything all year to make me think they’re capable of it, but they’ve gotta start sometime, right?

Fvck this shit. Worst game I have ever watched. Ole miss is such a trash team and they picked tonight to hit every miracle shot they heaved up when we can't throw it in the ocean from 3.

A loss here puts us on the bubble. If we don't find a way to get our shit together, don't deserve to play in the tourney.

Fvck this shit. Worst game I have ever watched. Ole miss is such a trash team and they picked tonight to hit every miracle shot they heaved up when we can't throw it in the ocean from 3.

A loss here puts us on the bubble. If we don't find a way to get our shit together, don't deserve to play in the tourney.
Hell we don't deserve to play in the SEC tourney.

I can’t take another gut wrenching loss. Please find a way to pull shit shit off.

ADVERTISEMENT