ADVERTISEMENT

++++ Troy vs Boogs (HYGs) Official Game Thread++++

MomentInTheSun

Dec 14, 2016
Game again tomorrow. Sorry, i don't get into the full rhythm until we get into that SEC schedule. But here we are. Facing an in state scrub. Feel like the Boogs should dominate. It's in the clam so maybe D Cam goes off for 20 plus. Legggggggggggggggoooooooooooooo

b5R0IPa.jpg

Rife looks good sitting in that back row, Gents. Can’t wait till he’s dressed and stroking that shot all over the court.

that’s what I was looking for... I didn’t see him on the baseline and kept trying to find him on the bench with the team... he’s hiding back there, but really seems like he’s gonna be back for the Arkansas game now

that low dribble crossover in traffic he’s busted out at least 3 times in the last 2 games is nasty... at this point I’m convinced BRUCE could develop us into a bubble team if me and you were the starting backcourt
So smooth attacking the basket. J wet. Running point and dropping dimes. Still a rugged lock up defender. Out of this world H. Total package.

Reactions: Fatz Geronimo
Dear god. Thor is outrageous

Dane nailed it, but we ran a 1-3-1 with Thor at the top, Dylan in the middle, and Flanny holding down the baseline... that’s obscene

we’ve gone from one of the smallest teams in major conference ball with an extremely undersized backcourt with Jared and Bryce to one of the biggest teams in the country

and all of our big dudes can move... this is ridiculous... I don’t think enough people truly appreciate how well these pieces fit and what our ceiling is if everyone is back next year

Reactions: olsonab
Speaks to how little confidence Bruce has in Turbo when guys like Jvon Franklin get more minutes than he does. And our front court is stacked and we desperately need guards

guys, this is the BRUCE inspired sunshine pumper in me, but don’t give up on Turbo just yet

all we have to do is flip their roles... Flanny is the backup point and Turbo is the 4th/5th guard... just move Turbo off ball except in emergency situation and he can still contribute for a few minutes each half

I know it's just troy, but it speaks to the versatility of this team that they dominated South Alabama with an sec record of 3s and then turn it around and dominate Troy by just brutalizing them in the paint and only making 7 3s. This squad can light it and fill it up in so many ways. Probably the most complete squad Bruce has had. Just the youngest though too

ADVERTISEMENT