ADVERTISEMENT

*** Boogs vs TAMU ***

Denim Vest

Feb 9, 2011
Get right game in the Clam Saturday with ESPN on hand to document the happenings of the top ranked hoops program in the galaxy. Don’t have much for this one other than fug Buzz hope the squad and fans crawl all the way up his ass for 40 mins. If Dylan want to run him over 1 time while he dancing all over the court during live ball action all the better.

Last edited:
Wheels have come off for TAMU after their hot start against terrible competition. They lost at home 2 weeks ago to USCe and have been been the only team LSU could beat as their season imploded over the last few weeks. This is the opposite of the arky game as they were coming in on an 8 game winning streak and we had to play them on the road. TAMU is on a 7 game losing streak and we get them in the friendly confines of NEVILLE ARENA. I think we could see our best 40 minutes so far this year which would mean an ass beating of epic proportions. Even if we play a mediocre game we can beat these guys by double digits.

Ah. I had it my mind they were pretty bad from deep.
Yeah, I was surprised to see they are decent there. They don't have any great high volume guys though. Highest total on the team is 34.

Here's an interesting stat. They have 97 total blocks on the year as a team which is 7 less than Walker and 100 less than we have as a team. Their best shot blocker has 16 on the year. Dylan has 36 and Jabari has 25.

In the neighborhood on our way back home from Disney. Staying the night here and had early plans to attend this one. But the combination of the post-disney poor and being the best basketball team in the country this year has made it impossibly expensive. Gonna hit a few shops, eat and watch/listen on the remainder of the ride home.

BOOGS BY 20

only potential worry is they turn people over like crazy… steals and forced turnovers are basically the only things they’re doing better in conference play than they did before, and really are the only 2 things they do worth a shit at all

this game is simple - don’t turn it over and be decisive on offense

our % from 3 dropping like a rock isn’t because guys are in a slump and missing open looks - well, outside of Devan and Jaylin, but they don’t take many and I’m keeping my head buried in the sand on those 2 until March - it’s because we’re passing up open looks and taking bad ones late in the clock

Wendell, KD, Flanny, Jabari are just taking horrendous shots the last 2 weeks - and I’m hoping its primarily fatigue related… they’re not lazy players because they’re still defending, but they’re settling on offense because their legs are dead… just gotta work through it

hopefully an extra day of rest, pissed off after a loss, in the Jungle, and Zep playing, equals a strong, Christian asswhuppin for Buzz’s dork ass

Well well if your main tv goes out on a Wednesday, it’s doesn’t cringe on me so bad if it’s Super Bowl week & I have a large crew coming Sunday. It just got here so I’m forsaking watching on delay today so I can post on the Greg.
BOOGS

Imagine how good we’re going to be when Jabari starts attacking the rim like that with some regularity. He’s got that in his game, just needs to use it more to get more mileage out of his incredible free throw shooting.

We are getting to the point where Devan shouldn’t touch the ball on offense unless it’s an offensive rebound or dunk. JWill seemed really comfortable with his role early on, but the last few weeks he has been really bad on offense. Both those guys get us too many dumb fouls.

Reactions: ShenaniganZ and DM8
ADVERTISEMENT