ADVERTISEMENT

+++++Official Ole Mis vs Boogs Game Thread++++++

Damn. Shots not falling. Nice move by Samir just now off the pump fake to draw a foul. Hopefully we can settle in on offense after this TO.

Bruce Steven’s loves the Clam. Thought he was good for quite sometime after the game last year.

And good grief can Jared please get a foul call. It’s like they refuse to call fouls bc he’s small and refuse to call fouls when Wiley gets fouls bc he’s so big.

Reactions: DM8
hopefully it's just late arriving. I'm not gonna judge it till we get 5 minutes into the game. But if it's lame I'm gonna be livid with our local fans. If you are under an hour from AU Arena you should be lining up for games like this

About 50 people in the Blue Seats at 7:20. Few more scragglied in late.

Jared been super shaky early... missed some guys in transition and not doing much with purpose in the half court

anyway, he’ll get it going... and this bum squad shouldn’t score enough to threaten us once we knock down a couple

And good grief can Jared please get a foul call. It’s like they refuse to call fouls bc he’s small and refuse to call fouls when Wiley gets fouls bc he’s so big.
Agreed. Last year he was incredible at drawing fouls and this year they won't give him any calls.

I know they didn’t do much but at least danjel and Malik brought some energy

Reactions: DM8
If you got pts for getting your shit thrown into the upper deck Samir would be by far our best player.

I’m past the end of my rope with him... he’s regressed from a 0 to a negative in the half court

if I have to watch him shake and bake himself further away from the basket before make a clumsy drive and turning it over or having 2-3 guys fighting each other to toss his weak shit in the lane I’m gonna have to go for a walk

As bad as our halfcourt offense has been it bugs me we don’t even start setting anything up until under 15 seconds left

Just turned the game on to see Dunbar flying crazy to knock the ball out of Wiley’s hands on a defensive rebound, then does something positive.FML

Damnit to hell. Another miracle heave at the buzzer falls.

We’re 2/3rds through the season and I still get confused by Dunbar wearing #4. Still think it’s Chuma sometimes

ADVERTISEMENT