ADVERTISEMENT

+++++Official Ole Mis vs Boogs Game Thread++++++

What in the F is this shit on offense? We can't afford to ever have Jared out of the game.

Reactions: Fatz Geronimo
This is just some real uninspired pathetic shit. No wonder Bruce was wandering around the chick fila today asking students to attend. Clearly he knew this squad was in a debilitating malaise

Reactions: Denim Vest
these assholes are hideous and a disgrace to the game of basketball, but they get back on defense like Kermit has their grandmothers held hostage and will execute them if they don’t

I’d rather eat dog shit than root for a team like that

I’d rather eat dog shit off of Gus’ naked body than watch our HYG’s lose to a team like that

Bryce and Jared gotta do something bout this soon...

BOOM! Malik with a huge block and CHUMA throws down. That's more like it.

these assholes are hideous and a disgrace to the game of basketball, but they get back on defense like Kermit has their grandmothers held hostage and will execute them if they don’t

I’d rather eat dog shit than root for a team like that

I’d rather eat dog shit off of Gus’ naked body than watch our HYG’s lose to a team like that

Bryce and Jared gotta do something bout this soon...
Well SBJ just got nhis

I yelled FVCK as soon as J let that one go. Can't believe that went down. Better to be lucky than good.

I don’t understand why we don’t close out at the end of the shot clock.

This is fvcking insane. Dude just heaves prayers and they fall with the shot clock buzzer sounding. His shot has no ark, he looks like a 5 year old throwing a baseball pass heave at the backboard.

This is fvcking insane. Dude just heaves prayers and they fall with the shot clock buzzer sounding. His shot has no ark, he looks like a 5 year old throwing a baseball pass heave at the backboard.

It’s not really that hard of a shot when the shots are uncontested.

Reactions: wcw3au1
we’re gonna win this game - maybe even by double digits... but this is torture

if the game was scored by the number of good shots or quality offensive sets that have been run, the score would be about 5 to 2

I blame Barry Booker’s dumbass

If we ever needed a good final 2 minutes, this is it. Can not afford to blow ass heading into the half today.

Reactions: MomentInTheSun
Damn Bryce. Just effing determined to get a bucket there and finished through heavy contact. Gotta take em anyway we can right now.

I don’t know how to verify this but I think we’re the worst defense in the country with 5 seconds or less left on the shot clock
Other teams have to be shooting close to 90% on desperation heaves at the shot clock against us.

Reactions: RistDownAU
ADVERTISEMENT