ADVERTISEMENT

+++++Official Ole Mis vs Boogs Game Thread++++++

Other teams have to be shooting close to 90% on desperation heaves at the shot clock against us.
I know. It’s maddening. And not particularly this game but I swear a player will have a “career game” against us more than any other team.

Reactions: DM8
What in the actual fvck. Every last second shot falls.

And why is Bryce taking the last possession. Love that he is adding some dribble drive, but he is vastly worse than Jared at handling the ball and he is not our best option in an ISO situation.

All things considered, we could be down 15 right now as terribly as we played on offense. BRUCE needs to blister their asses for 20 mins now.

Reactions: wcw3au1
Ole Miss apparently knows how to defend us bc they held us to a season low and are on pace to hold us to over 20 points below that. They do not have an answer for Chuma so we need to get him going. Also obviously need Bryce to wake the F up. Get him some spot up looks outside on kicks and hopefully he can get going.

I’m barely a 1 out of 10 on the worryometer that we actually lose this game

I won’t be worried until they get to 65 points, which, by my calculation should be about mid-June considering the offense they ran that half

the positives:
Chuma with 7/6... and feels like he had more than 6 boards - I think Jared got credited with a couple Chuma tipped out to him

Horace hit the offensive glass

Malik ran full speed into everyone on the court and at the ball everytime it was in the air and didn’t maim anyone

the negatives:
everything else

Surely they won't shoot 100% on prayer 3s in the 2nd half. If they were only shooting 70% on those so far, we'd have the lead.

Reactions: Van Gorstache
Gang, I just binge ate the shit out of the stuff in my fridge. So we have that going for us
giphy.gif

Reactions: ShenaniganZ
BS foul call there. Would have been massive for momentum to get that breakaway bucket.

EFFFF Harper wide open and it rattles out after being halfway down.

MY gAUd this is such bull shit. They wait till the buzzer and heave off balance and it goes down.

ADVERTISEMENT