ADVERTISEMENT

OT Helping start a Golfing Social Media Platform

4Panic

Jan 21, 2005
Hey guys wanted to drop this here cause I know y’all will have some good fun with it, and provide some useful feedback.

If you are on Instagram go check it out and give a follow @tee_mates_golf. If not, it will be on app stores when we launch live in 3 weeks.

I like to think of it as a mix between Instagram/golfnow/bumble for the social media golfing community. Create a free profile, post and share your stories, find like skilled golfers looking to play, and shop/trade gear in the online store.

We’ve received favorable feedback so far. Nothing else like it on the market. I could have used it back when I played Torrey last year and got paired with some 80 yr old hack and his wife. They did not drink, did not bet, could not hit the ball 100 yds. Ruined a bucket list round.

Site will have a podcast feature, BLOG, equipment reviews, giveaways, discount rounds, course reviews, etc. It will be mutually useful for players, teaching Pros, courses, and pretty much anyone in the industry that wants to reach mass users who are potential customers.

Anyway, fire away!

Last edited:
interesting. Cool idea. Will check it out, but I rarely play golf anymore. Hope it grows. But it's definitely a cool concept for sure
Thanks for checking it out. Any and all feedback is much appreciated. Why no more golf for you? I stepped away for a year or so, but have recently gotten back into playing and excited about the project.

Reactions: AshleySchaeffer
Thanks for checking it out. Any and all feedback is much appreciated. Why no more golf for you? I stepped away for a year or so, but have recently gotten back into playing and excited about the project.
i had elbow surgery awhile ago and just can't play 18 holes without really feeling the pain. I'll still play a little but not like I used to

Reactions: 4Panic
Followed. I can’t play myself anymore but this seems like a really cool idea. Best of luck!

If y'all are going to competing with them to be something similar, then disregard this comment, but No Laying Up would be a good group to consider partnering with to help with exposure

If y'all are going to competing with them to be something similar, then disregard this comment, but No Laying Up would be a good group to consider partnering with to help with exposure

Thanks guys! Hope the elbows gets better MITS.

No Laying Up is on the list to reach out to. Would be a great fit. We hope to partner with a few solid companies and brands to help grow it. We also plan to get out and sponsor some golf events and support local charity initiatives. Who knows, maybe one day we will have the logo on a tour players bag or shirt. Regardless, it will be a fun endeavor, and I get to play a lot of company golf again.

Followed. I can’t play myself anymore but this seems like a really cool idea. Best of luck!
Much appreciate the follow. For those that might still have an interest in following, site will launch ~April 26th.

Starting this week we will begin drawing winners for our giveaway contests ~ logo balls , shirts, hats and even clubs. Grand prize drawing to come post launch. Don’t miss out on a chance to win some really cool gear. Hope to see you guys over there. Good luck!

Reactions: wcw3au1
ADVERTISEMENT