ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Work drama thread

A

anon_xdkqbpnrbtnct

I just got confronted by a coworker for supposedly talking really bad about him in the bathroom to another co-worker. I guess someone was in the stall listening and told him. I promised him I never said such a thing, and all he could do was go "Riiigh riiiight" and then look at me out of the corner of his eyes.

I confront the person I'm supposedly having talked to, and he says its the other "S-Town Enthusiast" in the office.

No idea what to do. Also, the person who I was supposedly talking to is my direct manager. So, this coworker thinks I was bashing him to my manager. I have doubts my manager clears it up for me.

I just got confronted by a coworker for supposedly talking really bad about him in the bathroom to another co-worker. I guess someone was in the stall listening and told him. I promised him I never said such a thing, and all he could do was go "Riiigh riiiight" and then look at me out of the corner of his eyes.

I confront the person I'm supposedly having talked to, and he says its the other "S-Town Enthusiast" in the office.

No idea what to do. Also, the person who I was supposedly talking to is my direct manager. So, this coworker thinks I was bashing him to my manager. I have doubts my manager clears it up for me.
Talk to bruh and if he doesn't wise up then screw him. Work is like Thunderdome, imo.

My co-workers know me well enough to know what I'll say behind your back, I'll say to your face. And I never have any issues. But, I'm also seen as being a bit crazy. Most folks want no part of crazy.
Same here,I tell my co-workers straight up that I have no reason to talk about them somewhere, cuz I will say the same straight to your face,I think that they respect me more for that.

One of my techs said good morning to me today. I told to him to GFH. We had a giggle and moved on. I like my workplace.

Would find a different job if I were you OP.

Generally it’s a positive environment for such a big company. Dude that was talking trash is a smug millennial recent grad who thinks he is a genius.

Needs to have his assed kicked from the sounds of it.

Needs to be confronted by the old angry New Yorker like I was. I worked for the military for 8 years right out of college, I've been called all kinds of things by old grizzled Vietnam veterans who resented me for every reason ever.

Reactions: Fillup Marschell
Sounds like a bunch of women.

Found out that he said something along the lines of "X is really in his own little world. He's completely checked out" and the guy has had a heart attack in the past year. His son, apparently, was on the head in the stall when it was said. I guess my manager said "Hey S-Town, whats up" and then he vented about him.

Bad.

I wood KMS if I had that sort of drama @ work.

I do find it odd that he refers to you as you're tronz handle in the office.

Sorry, my name is Bartholomew. I have tried to stay incognito about it.

Also, first time I've ever had drama at work outside of the time I got busted by my boss when I was 24 playing Nintendo DS at work.

Reactions: ShenaniganZ
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT