ADVERTISEMENT

+++++ Boogs (HYGs) vs Arkansas Official Game Thread +++++

they’re not consistently getting good looks, but they’re getting enough they’re gonna cause us a lot of problems if we don’t stop forcing the same goddamn motherfvcking horseshit we’ve been forcing all goddamn year jesus fvcking christ make it stop

this shit ain’t hard... if Austin and Mac want the ball go get it off the glass... fvck this fvcking shit already... at some point you’ve gotta be smart enough to figure this shit out

omg. Austin comes back in. Try to go to him twice. Two turnovers. I'd love to see the stats about how many of our TOs come from shitty passes trying to feed the post
Well we got 8 in the game and at least all of them have been because of it.

they’re not consistently getting good looks, but they’re getting enough they’re gonna cause us a lot of problems if we don’t stop forcing the same goddamn motherfvcking horseshit we’ve been forcing all goddamn year jesus fvcking christ make it stop

this shit ain’t hard... if Austin and Mac want the ball go get it off the glass... fvck this fvcking shit already... at some point you’ve gotta be smart enough to figure this shit out
Yes yes yes and more yes.

Must have missed Austin picking up his 3rd foul too. Sheesh what a disaster of a half for him. Shame on us for trying to get him the ball via any other means than throwing up our usual allotment of bricks.

Reactions: Tiger Hoops Guy
we delittled the shit out of them once we stopped trying to feed the post and just took the first good shot we found

I’m gonna need to see us play a solid 6 minutes to start this half to really feel good, but we need to go head and get this dub... it’s there for the taking and is completely on us... unless Jones goes apeshit I don’t think they can beat us, but they’re good enough to take advantage if we don’t take it

Crowd earned that call on Isaac but pretty sure that’s only 3 announcer tryin kill me saying he’s got 4.

If Samir was getting the same whistle on drives as Jones right now he'd have another 6-8 points.

We can't give Jones any daylight. Make someone else beat us.

Damnit. Danjel trying to do too much on the break sets up that huge break and dunk.

Flanny son, drive to the basket young buck. That shot ain’t it.

What a rollercoaster miraculously get one into Austin. Get his shit packed to oblivion by 2 dudes. Bailout call. Misses both FTs.

And no comment on Danjel galloping up the court leading to a TO and thunderous alley oop and the lead for the home team.

ADVERTISEMENT