ADVERTISEMENT

+++++ Boogs (HYGs) vs UGA Official Game Thread +++++

so Jvon found his way off the bus, anyone else gonna make it to the court this eve? Paging Mac and Samir

Cambridge forced 3, where he hesitated and let the guy get a foot closer to contest

Followed by Samir terrible shot selection

I really have a hard time understanding what we're doing

The Statbroadcast asking for a pw wanted to check the +/- I’m certain we were +10 when Jaylin was on the floor. - a million anyone else at 4.

wiley and jvon the only dude's that have shown up so far. Hopefully Bruce gets some guys fired up at half. Wouldn't mind seeing young Jaylin star in the second half

samir and jvon...
giphy.gif

Very lucky to be down 6. We are awful without Isaac. If we lose this one, we don’t have to worry about the remaining SEC games. Just get Isaac healthy and hopefully don’t collapse completely so we salvage a top 5 seed.

Reactions: Boytano
The team outside of Austin and JVon

1-18

Austin and JVon

9-16

We're 1/11 from 3. Shooting 29% from the field. The only good news is nobody is in foul trouble yet and we somehow aren't down double digits. I'm betting Isaac has been begging to get in during the half.

Reactions: DM8
ugggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh would've obvioulsy loved for that 3 to count for Samir. At least he's seen one go in the net now. So trying to stay positive.
Knew it was wet as soon as he released it after the buzzer. Can’t think of one we shot that wasn’t a hellacious brick or airball otherwise besides the 1 Jvon make.

Reactions: DM8
Knew it was wet as soon as he released it after the buzzer. Can’t think of one we shot that wasn’t a hellacious brick or airball otherwise besides the 1 Jvon make.

lol, we aren't just missing 3's they are MILES off.

I may just start laughing about it because otherwise it hurts too much

Reactions: ALLTIGER85
We gonna have two straight games of sub 10% three point shooting? That would honestly be impressive.
At this point it seems like we’d just stop taking 3s. We can’t even miss them close enough where there’s a decent chance for a rebound.

ADVERTISEMENT